A major emphasis of both the preclinical and late lead optimization stages in drug discovery are to analyze the safety and non-toxicity of the developed compounds. In addition, similar safety and toxicology testing is needed in other industries, like food ingredients industry as well as in chemical manufacturing industry, especially due to the REACH regulations.
We provide comprehensive activities in the safety and toxicology testing areas, tailored for the needs of the different industries
- In vitro safety, cell viability, apoptosis and cytotoxicity
- In vitro genotoxicity
- In vivo toxicology and safety, early non-GLP and preclinical GLP
- Gastro-intestinal safety, see our GI models
- Metabolites in safety testing (MIST)
- Reactive metabolites characaterisation
- Regulatory guidance
We operate in many of these areas both in non-GLP as well as in GLP settings, depending on the customers needs. In addition, we provide our customers with consultation related to toxicology and safety testing in various industry areas.
For more information, contact us from this link.